Champions League Games 13/14 March

N'zonzi was a slightly above average midfielder when in the premier league, they made him look like Toure in his prime over the two legs, never got near him.

Last year I watched Real Madrid vs. Sevilla twice and N'zonzi was the best player on the park in one game, and the best midfielder in the other, despite being on the losing side.

He's developed into a seriously good player and it's been that way for a couple of years now.t= The only reason he's not at one of the big clubs is because it happened so late, and no one wants to spend such a huge fee on a 28/29 year old.

Last year I watched Real Madrid vs. Sevilla twice and N'zonzi was the best player on the park in one game, and the best midfielder in the other, despite being on the losing side.

He's developed into a seriously good player and it's been that way for a couple of years now.t= The only reason he's not at one of the big clubs is because it happened so late, and no one wants to spend such a huge fee on a 28/29 year old.

He's always looked good on the ball, when I've seen him.

Did that look on De Gea's face when coming off the pitch say " I'm not really arsed about that result cos I'm off to Real in the summer " ?

Wonder if they're considering Anthony Taylor when the managers job becomes vacant, he doe's seem to offer them their best opportunity of winning games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.