Champions League Games 14/15 September

Juve winning 3-0 away. Looks like they're well shut of the Ego whose departure will probably allow room for the others to develop and express themselves fully.
League form says different

1 point from 3 games and just above the relegation zone carrying on the poor form they showed last season.

hope they rot along with Barcelona

It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't even go to watch them play when he's in the city.
Enjoyed the game tonight and thought Barca were not too bad. Obviously nowhere near what they used to be.
Thought Frenkie de Jong looks as good as ever- would be fantastic for us.
Thought Garcia not too bad given it was Bayern but why oh why turn his back from about 10 yards away from Muellers shot so that it goes in off his arse

I'm guessing you're not a City fan?
Nah I am, have just grown up in a house with a City-supporting mum and a United-supporting dad. My dad's a good red really - I think he's watched more City games and cheered more City goals in the last decade than United's, haha. He actually roared with delight when Mahrez scored that last goal against PSG at the Etihad last season. A lot of my best mates from years back are United fans and they've never been the types to moan about City, and they never really made fun of us pre-takeover. United annoy me, obviously, but I don't hate them. Guess it's just the people we spend most of our time with that affect how we see things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.