Champions League Games 14/15 September

Heidenreich

Team supported
City
Bayern could have easily scored 8 again. They switched off after 2:0 , realizing Barcelona is not worth 90 Minutes and risking Injuries.

Can't happen to a nicer Club. Barcelona and Madrid constantly pressured UEFA to ban us from Champions League for years.

Ric

Administrator
That's the worst Barcelona team in living memory, and 3-0 flattered them if anything last night. Going to be a long season for the Catalans.

Lavinda Past

Like you really care where I am. Fuck you Kyle.
Why did a team containing so many unknown academy players have Coutinho on the bench?

Has he fallen that far?
I suspect that the club had already accepted that they were going to take a beating from Bayern, and didn’t risk losing more experienced players to injury.
They'll be looking to sneak into second place... if they can...
Coutinho must wish he'd never left Liverpool. Other than the daft money he's been paid, it's been a nightmare of a move for him.

mat

I suspect that the club had already accepted that they were going to take a beating from Bayern, and didn’t risk losing more experienced players to injury.
They'll be looking to sneak into second place... if they can...
Coutinho must wish he'd never left Liverpool. Other than the daft money he's been paid, it's been a nightmare of a move for him.
Guess who we'll playing in the first knock out then?
Welcoming sergio back to the Etihad.

:)

kaz7

Wednesday

Club Bruges v PSG

Our game

Atlético Madrid v FC Porto

liverpool v AC Milan

Besiktas v Borussia Dortmund

Sporting Lisbon v Ajax

Sheriff Tiraspol v Shakhtar Donetsk

Inter Milan v Real Madrid

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.