Champions League Games 14/15 September

They are reluctant to play him because they will have to dole out a large sum of money to the Red Scouse if he reaches a certain number of games for Barca.
Oh No!! That'll cover the dippers transfer spending for another 10 years

Yay.

BT Sport showing the contractual on every channel pre kick off...

The website and app LiveScore has the contract in Ireland for all 137 matches per-season for the next three seasons.
You can cast to a TV or download the app onto a smart TV

Not sure if this is available in UK.

And its free

Shame ibrahimovic is out tonight. Would have loved watching the Dippers full backs try and barge him over the advertising boards and him retaliate

I don't think Bayern have been brilliant, it's a good job, Barcelona are fucking shocking

There is a saying in Germany - you only have to jump as needed... That is what Bayern did. That they can do more - yes - but that usually comes with taking more risk, too. But it is early in the season and Bayern did not have much preparation with a new coach.

Bayern have won all of their CL first matches since 2003 with 45 goals for - and just 2 against. They haven't lost an away match in the CL since 2017. 19 matches in a row - with 15 wins and just 4 draws.

There is a saying in Germany - you only have to jump as needed... That is what Bayern did. That they can do more - yes - but that usually comes with taking more risk, too. But it is early in the season and Bayern did not have much preparation with a new coach.

Bayern have won all of their CL first matches since 2003 with 45 goals for - and just 2 against. They haven't lost an away match in the CL since 2017. 19 matches in a row - with 15 wins and just 4 draws.
over here we say, you can only beat whats infront of you .

i thought bayerns passing was very sloppy, especially in the first half, however they were (you were ) a level or three above a very average barcelona side, i cant remember a worse barcelona team

How many times will Jacks price tag be mentioned prior to KO?

I’m gonna say 9 times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.