Champions League Games 15/16 Feb '22

Why do these hateful wankers always get so many late goals? I‘m looking forward to the day Salah fucks off somewhere else.

We just cannot lose another CL game this season to another inferior English side. I’m still not over the bus wrecking game, Spud handball or team selection fuck up versus chavs.

We are so obviously better than all those teams, we deserve the CL, our brilliant players deserve it, and Pep. Not cheating scouse fuckwits or racist chav tossers. They can all fuck off.

Why do these hateful wankers always get so many late goals? I‘m looking forward to the day Salah fucks off somewhere else.

We just cannot lose another CL game this season to another inferior English side. I’m still not over the bus wrecking game, Spud handball or team selection fuck up versus chavs.

We are so obviously better than all those teams, we deserve the CL, our brilliant players deserve it, and Pep. Not cheating scouse fuckwits or racist chav tossers. They can all fuck off.

Agreed mate, we need to put some demons to rest this year and bury them all.

Tie over. Stuffy fuckers. How does the ball run so well for red top teams, every loose pass, deflection, clearances etc
The cunts always fucking do it like you say, every fucking game. all the fucking time, everything goes their way, the ball always runs in their favour

Even if Inter would have won the first leg they'd have folded at Anfield. People can slag them off all they like and I hate the fuckers myself but they're not going anywhere. All this "We'd smash them" is delusional. They are a very good side and have improved their squad too. We bossed most of the game at their place but drew and it could have gone either way.
not really. they were like a pub team when we played them. we made a mockery of them. they got lucky with two moments of quality. I fully expect us to destroy them over two legs.

I want to win both the League and the CL. As you say both Pep and this team deserve to win the CL. After coming so close last season, fingers crossed we can go one better this season and be crowned European champions.

Think it's all got a bit much in here, lads.

Liverpool are just a football team.
Not just a football team. “ The best football team EVER!”. - trademarked by sly/bt/bbc/echo/express/mail

“It just means more…ways to cheat”.

I don’t know how city can compete? We have won a couple of prems but not a champions league. You know the cup that means more than any other. It’s why the dips have 5/6 and only 1 premier. Come on city get a fucking grip. Winning league after league consisting of 38 games is inferior to losing 3/4 games in a loaded cup.

Fuck off dippers. Bring it on and we will slap you back to the murky mersey waters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.