Champions League Games 15/16 Feb '22

Why do these hateful wankers always get so many late goals? I‘m looking forward to the day Salah fucks off somewhere else.

We just cannot lose another CL game this season to another inferior English side. I’m still not over the bus wrecking game, Spud handball or team selection fuck up versus chavs.

We are so obviously better than all those teams, we deserve the CL, our brilliant players deserve it, and Pep. Not cheating scouse fuckwits or racist chav tossers. They can all fuck off.
It’s ok mate… I want to get these bastards next round to put them in their place. We’re lifting those big bastard ears this season!
Edit: and when they come to the Etihad they won’t know what hit them just like a couple of seasons ago.. Bernardoooo Silva!

Why do these hateful wankers always get so many late goals? I‘m looking forward to the day Salah fucks off somewhere else.

We just cannot lose another CL game this season to another inferior English side. I’m still not over the bus wrecking game, Spud handball or team selection fuck up versus chavs.

We are so obviously better than all those teams, we deserve the CL, our brilliant players deserve it, and Pep. Not cheating scouse fuckwits or racist chav tossers. They can all fuck off.
I wouldn’t let it get to you like that. I mean, imagine how they feel about us? I’d rather us rolling teams over for fun, draining our rivals, than nabbing late goals. What we do must absolutely drain Liverpool as the chasing team.

Also like us to them, they’re not going anywhere anytime soon. This is the rivalry we have.

That said, Dietmar Hamman is on talksport now. He just predicted a City Liverpool CL final. I don’t think I’d be able to take the nerves of that.

I wouldn’t let it get to you like that. I mean, imagine how they feel about us? I’d rather us rolling teams over for fun, draining our rivals, than nabbing late goals. What we do must absolutely drain Liverpool as the chasing team.

Also like us to them, they’re not going anywhere anytime soon. This is the rivalry we have.

That said, Dietmar Hamman is on talksport now. He just predicted a City Liverpool CL final. I don’t think I’d be able to take the nerves of that.
I sense the same.

The only pre match pleasure I'd get would be watching scousers being "looked after" by Putin's local plod.

Throw a local into the river. Free polonium cocktail...

I sense the same.

The only pre match pleasure I'd get would be watching scousers being "looked after" by Putin's local plod.

Throw a local into the river. Free polonium cocktail...
I just remember last years final. Getting up at 5 through no sleep, and how long the day was until kick off. Add the team selection to that tiredness and it was anything but an enjoyable experience.

That day would seem two fold if we’re playing Liverpool. Horrible.

Reactions: mat
I just remember last years final. Getting up at 5 through no sleep, and how long the day was until kick off. Add the team selection to that tiredness and it was anything but an enjoyable experience.

That day would seem two fold if we’re playing Liverpool. Horrible.
I wonder who'd get the blame if it kicked off...?

*Strokes Chin*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.