kaz7

Tuesday

PSG v Real Madrid

Our game

Wednesday

FC Red Bull Salzburg v Bayern Munich

Inter Milan v liverpool

All games on BT

I thought UEFA didn’t allow PL games to be played on the same night as CL games.

A cuntish rule from a cuntish organisation but I wish it had been applied tonight. What’s going on ? His that shady fucker Gill intervened ?

I thought UEFA didn’t allow PL games to be played on the same night as CL games.

A cuntish rule from a cuntish organisation but I wish it had been applied tonight. What’s going on ? His that shady fucker Gill intervened ?
They rule was they could be played but not televised. But we had to play a rearranged game during a CL matchday and it was televised I recall.

We don't count, that's why there's no P/L games tomorrow

PSG v Real

El Cuntico

Can both be thrown out the tournament for being cunts?

PL> CL.

Premier League has better quality , UCL is a finished competition.

Real Madrid looked terrible last night. They are a mix of very young talent and players over the hill. No balance in between to stabilise the squad.
Was speaking to someone last night and the only team I will be nervous about is Bayern Munich and any English clubs (because we are unlocked in these situations)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.