Champions League Games 21/22 Nov

I think they are doing ok so he will have to play a decent team,we need to keep the whole of the first team at home and get prepared for the derby
Maureen playing for a draw has stuffed them right up lol

They'll never learn. Remember the GPC playing for a draw and Komper's bullet header! Too many variables in a game of football to be thinking of drawing!

Mourinho will rest players vs CSKA again, them not coming through is still pretty much the sci-fi. I'm not sure what is being looked at first, goal difference or head to head but either way, they're pretty much in next round, Moaninho's team won't concede so many goals in one game.

Excellent result from Basel. Mourinho really fucked up there, now they're not even guaranteed qualification and whilst it's only CSKA and a second string should still avoid a heavy defeat which will put them through, it means they'll at least have to have one or two in the first team and a few on the bench to be sure.

Don't think you can get too much from the PSG results just because of how piss poor Celtic and Anderlecht really are, plus they can do the opposite to us and rest players in the league and be fresh for the champions league given how much of a stroll their league is now that they've bought up their rivals. it's that major advantage that could see them win the thing this season. For us, unless we get some incredible lucky with injuries we'll have too much workload and it'll be one or the other for us as we reach the summer.

It's almost better than if they slid down into mid-table. Their hope is what makes it so funny.
That reminded of a line from Guy Mowbray's BBC commentary on 13/5/12 (I think it was after Edin's equaliser) and a shot of the crowd urging the team to get back to the halfway line sharpish; "it's the hope that's been killing them for years".

The rags won't care about winning the group. I'm sure their good friends at UEFA will give them a kind draw either way.

Watched the June Barca game, and flicked over at the end to watch the round up, and saw the joyous news, so I turned on BT2 for the interviews

BT interviewer said "can you explain this result, considering you're in such great form"....have the defeats to Hudds and Chelsea (both in the last month) been airbrushed from history, already

The scum would be in serious trouble in this group if Benfica hadn't been forced to play an 11 year old in goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.