Champions League Games 21/22 Nov

I think it's top spot they are after,playing at home in the 2nd round is what they want
But surely their big wins at Moscow and at home to Basle mean United are almost certain to qualify as group winners. They would need to lose 0-4 and would still finish second even if that happened. Mourinho will probably rest his best players for the Derby and won't have any travelling, so they have the advantage. A shame for them that we are the better squad.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho, speaking to BT Sport: "We lost because in the first half we should be 5-0 up but we could not score one goal after being so dominant. It looks for many periods int he first half it was impossible not to win. I think the majority of the second half the feeling of everyone was OK, it will be 0-0, but they got the late goal.

"It is not fair for Blind to blame himself. He had a very positive game. We have to blame everyone on the pitch because we had so many chances.

"We don't need to win the (final group) match, we don't even need to draw, but obviously we will try to win."

I'd still sooner be playing Basel in a one off game thanks. We could be playing united, would that be "epic" too ?
Nope it’d be boring as f*** but we’d still, win. How can you deny that playing PSG wouldn’t be incredible.. both teams score for fun but we’re better and would win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.