Champions League Games 23/24 Feb

I'm assuming that Spurs are playing their EL game tonight to avoid a clash with Arsenal tomorrow evening (both of them at home). Just wondering how they decided who to bring forward to tonight, though; toss of a coin, draw lots maybe?
Arsenal were the higher ranking qualifiers as FA Cup winners (1st), Spuds the lowest taking the league Cup spot we didn't use(3rd). Arsenal are also ranked higher overall on the coefficient rankings, 11th v 15th. I imagine it's one or the other.

Is it just me, or has the quality really dropped in this competition? Athletico looked pretty average at best, and they're top of La Liga. The best teams in this tournament look to be City, PSG, and Bayern. Dortmund could be a potential darkhorse with the Haaland factor, but nobody else really stands out.

Is it just me, or has the quality really dropped in this competition? Athletico looked pretty average at best, and they're top of La Liga. The best teams in this tournament look to be City, PSG, and Bayern. Dortmund could be a potential darkhorse with the Haaland factor, but nobody else really stands out.
I think La Liga and Serie A have declined in quality while the PL and Bundesliga have improved. PSG I'm not sure about, the French teams are OK at best and they've fallen back domestically, got their arses absolutely handed to them by a poor monaco side at the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.