Champions League Games 23/24 Feb

Just seen the Atlanta red card, am I missing something?
Looks like Real will be getting the usual help from refs.
No attempt to play the ball tbf, just taking down a player going through. Could have been yellow or red, up to the ref. There's a player on the cover but he wouldn't have stopped the shot.

No attempt to play the ball tbf, just taking down a player going through. Could have been yellow or red, up to the ref. There's a player on the cover but he wouldn't have stopped the shot.

Looked harsh to me, foul was outside the box and there was definitely a covering player.

Looked harsh to me, foul was outside the box and there was definitely a covering player.
Outside the box but he just takes him down, as I said I don't think the covering player can get there in time to stop the shot.

Never a red card for the Atlanta player , the ref couldnt get his card out quick enough there was a player covering it was outside the box as well , wouldnt be surprised if Atlanta win in Madrid this tie isnt over , Real are shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.