Champions League Games 24/25 April

Had a Roma shirt as a kid and loved all things italy, totti, kappa. Right behind Edin and Alex!

Completely supporting Roma tonight, hope Edin and Kola both score and knee slide right up to the kop.

What im looking forward to even more is liverpool fans throwing stuff at the Roma coach and players only 24 hours after they laid wreaths on the Hillsborough memorial.

Had a Roma shirt as a kid and loved all things italy, totti, kappa. Right behind Edin and Alex!
Had a Lazio shirt with no 10 on the back when Sven was there :) going to be a turncoat tonight and next week though.

I think everyone in the whole country will be supporting Roma bar those perpetual victims never their fault cvnts

We’ve got rags, Everton, Arsenal, Leicester and Leeds fans on my office and to a man they all want Roma to win

Will have my old Roma shirt on. Think Liverpool will batter them over two legs though.

I'd have supported Liverpool a few years ago but the down right vitriol and foaming that we've had off them over the last couple of years means i'll be supporting Roma and hoping for a repeat to what United got a few years ago in the away leg...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.