Champions League Games 24/25 April

Nah, we should support the English team guys

Nope. Never. Only City.

I always want other English teams to get absolutely fucked over so people don't think they're better than us for beating a big European side. Plus, apart from us, the English teams that are regularly in Europe are always the horrible gobshite ones - rags, scousers and cockneys. Fuck 'em.

Come on Edin!!

Number 10 was Bobby Manc, IIRC! What a squad that was btw, Boksic, Salas, Veron, Nedved, Stankovic, Mihajlovic, Nesta, Simeone, Ravanelli...
Yeah, I just got 10 on all my shirts back then, funny looking back on it though :) it was some team, pity it got broken up so quickly.

Nope. Never. Only City.

I always want other English teams to get absolutely fucked over so people don't think they're better than us for beating a big European side. Plus, apart from us, the English teams that are regularly in Europe are always the horrible gobshite ones - rags, scousers and cockneys. Fuck 'em.

Come on Edin!!
Reeled a few in here :-)

Kolarov: “We have the chance as former City players to get some kind of revenge. We have had plenty of messages from City fans asking us to do that and we’ll be trying our best, I can assure you of that.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.