Champions League Games 27/28 Nov

Haven't seen that one. But it amazes me that when a defender touches the ball and then takes out the player,
in the penalty area it's OK but anywhere else on the pitch it's a free kick. A foul's a foul no matter where.
Or a straight red if your name is Delph..

You wouldn't bet against it would you?

on a side note, having seen Schalke and Hoffenheim, two of the top four teams from the Bundesliga, is there a case to be made that the league is a bit shit? Absolutely nothing about them, no one would be worried by either of them, same as Gladbach when we met them the other year.
The league has definitely gone a bit shit, even Munich have fallen off. Dortmund have a promising team but that's it really.

Schalke are nowhere near top 4 this year but the likes of Leipzig etc are nothing to write home about.

Schalke are 5th from bottom currently, though improved in recent games, maybe they have concentrated on CL qualification early doors ?
Yeah I was mainly going off last year as it's still early in the season. I can't imagine any other "top" league where the CL qualifiers are so consistently tame, barring the one big side and occasionally Dortmund.

Yeah I was mainly going off last year as it's still early in the season. I can't imagine any other "top" league where the CL qualifiers are so consistently tame, barring the one big side and occasionally Dortmund.
It was England a while back tbf :)

Speaking of leagues that have gone to shite, Russia and Portugal haven't put in a single credible team in a few seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.