Champions League Games 5/6 March

PSG are unbelievable bottlers. Big mistake for United's first, Buffon gifts the second and a penalty that wasn't for the third...haha!!!.

Yep unbelievable good fortune. Hopefully they’ve used it all up but I won’t hold my breath

I hate them more than anything but I will take utd in the next round all day than PSG with Mbappe, Cavani and Neymar.
With Real Madrid already out , Juve on her way out as well, we can face Ajax, Porto/Rome, Utd, Tottenham in the next round and we are absolute favorites

Penalty. Arms out. Otamendi had a shot fired at him and tried to pull his arm in, Kimpembe jumped up and blocked it with his arms up.

I hate the rags but it's a penalty and Kimpembe knew it.

I don’t speak for the forum but that’s never a penalty and if you think it is then you have never played football or like Walton and Skomina you’re also fucking bent.

VAR is a joke and is a tool they can cheat with.
I’ve played far more football than you pal and I’ve said that if Otas was then that was and that so far they’ve been consistent on handball VAR decision in the knock out stages.

So do me a favour, if you can’t keep up with my line of arguements then don’t do me the disservice of misrepresenting it as it’s a cocks trick.

And call me bent again.

United aside, I can't help but laugh at PSG. They were showboating from the second they scored and played with a real arrogance like they were already through. That battering in the first leg gave them a real false sense of security and made them too complacent.

They have to learn eventually, surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.