Champions League Games 6/7 April

That's Hazard, Ramos, Varane, Carvajal and Valverde all missing, watch the dippers blame injuries all the same without a hint of awareness if they lose.
Just read where Liverpool fielded a weakened team against Madrid as they were prioritising a league match against Chelsea.
Turned out this was the Slippy Demba Ba match.
Seemingly Rodgers got all sorts of abuse from the media.
I can't recall this weakened team controversy so maybe another poster can confirm this and fill me in a little more

Just read where Liverpool fielded a weakened team against Madrid as they were prioritising a league match against Chelsea.
Turned out this was the Slippy Demba Ba match.
Seemingly Rodgers got all sorts of abuse from the media.
I can't recall this weakened team controversy so maybe another poster can confirm this and fill me in a little more
If your referring to the 2014 game, he left out Gerrard, Henderson and several others after they were beaten 3-0 at anfield in the first leg. Accused by Gary Lineker of throwing in the towel they were amazingly only beaten 1-0

If your referring to the 2014 game, he left out Gerrard, Henderson and several others after they were beaten 3-0 at anfield in the first leg. Accused by Gary Lineker of throwing in the towel they were amazingly only beaten 1-0
That's the match. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.