Champions League Games 6/7 April

Chelsea 1-0 up at half time, fairly fortunate from what i've watched (mainly had my eyes on Bayern-PSG).

The only one that really comes to mind is Kaka where he just glided past everyone with the ball. Sane another one

But yeah players as fast as them but still in complete control of the ball is a sight to see
Yes, Kaka and Sane were graceful and the Brazilian Ronaldo had a raw physicality, but Mbappe is something quite different. Having Neymar’s quickness of thought beside him simply gives him even more time, which seems almost unfair.

First 20 min watching Bayern and PSG, the way we played yesterday we don’t stand a chance. If we get through that is.
Really, both teams look shite ,both wide open both all over the place, get through Dortmund and I'd fancy our chances v both of these

PSG is ahead. But they can barely get a foothold in the game. Bayern is pressing and bullying them at every corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.