Champions League Games 7/8 March

Napoli are brilliant to watch. Really feels like just a matter of time before they get the second goal they need.

Mertens out muscles Pepe, who goes down looking for a free, liner and useless-behind-the-goals are 5 yards away and don't move a muscle, ref 40 yards away with an obstructed view decides it's a free.

Great half from Napoli, one of the best performances i've seen in Europe, great game.

A tough one to call in the Napoli vs Real game.Napoli have just edged and both have game changers playing and on the bench

Both Bayern and Real look beatable
Wouldn't use tonight as a yardstick for Bayern, they're beatable though. Real are beatable but Tranny and Bale would give us problems both with the quick ball down the wings and in the air.

Why only add 1 minute on? They spent over a minute clearing up the pitch at the start. I don't get it.

I don't know - I think he could be a good winger under proper coaching. We've seen the difference between Sterling under Pellegrini being told to take only a couple of touches and not run with the ball, and him being told to stay wide, beat players and play to his strengths.

Oxlade-Chamberlain would probably go through a similar metamorphosis, but he would never be better than Sterling or Sané.

No, but I think he's excellent in centre mid. Would be a very solid and energetic addition. He's also multi positional which Pep loves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.