Champions League Games 7/8 March

Wouldn't use tonight as a yardstick for Bayern, they're beatable though. Real are beatable but Tranny and Bale would give us problems both with the quick ball down the wings and in the air.
For sure. But I think we can say that they look vulnerable if you go at their throats. Napoli in particular look sharp. I think City could do a better job at pressing so it is encouraging to see that it actually works. Come on Napoli!

Great stat in the Napoli game: We're the last team to keep a clean sheet against Real (47 games ago for them).

This is a typical Arse effort in the last 16. Almost doing enough to turn it around but not quite. Could have a goal or two more easily.

Have to say, I'd be gutted if we ever signed alexis. He appears to be the ultimate mard arse prima Donna of a player we can quite easily do without

This is a typical Arse effort in the last 16. Almost doing enough to turn it around but not quite. Could have a goal or two more easily.
Their crowning achievement in the last 16 over the last umpteen years being a 2-0 win away to Monaco, in the second leg, after they lost the first leg at home 1-3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.