Champions League Games 7/8 March

The whole pub jumped up to celebrate the winner earlier. Why?
I was fucking gutted. I had a thought at lunchtime today, go to the bookies and put a tenner on Barca to win, it will happen by hook or by crook. Got waylaid and didnt get chance. The knobbers jump up in the battlecruiser while I was watching City, and I was gutted. It was always going to happen. I didnt see their game but imagine they had some dodgy penalties (I know they had one at the end but didnt see it cos I watching the blues). I get that scoring 6 is no picnic in any sport, but did they have a huge helping hand along the way? I just do not trust these UEFA types

The whole pub jumped up to celebrate the winner earlier. Why?
I was fucking gutted. I had a thought at lunchtime today, go to the bookies and put a tenner on Barca to win, it will happen by hook or by crook. Got waylaid and didnt get chance. The knobbers jump up in the battlecruiser while I was watching City, and I was gutted. It was always going to happen. I didnt see their game but imagine they had some dodgy penalties (I know they had one at the end but didnt see it cos I watching the blues). I get that scoring 6 is no picnic in any sport, but did they have a huge helping hand along the way? I just do not trust these UEFA types
It was bent mate, referee helped them through.

It was bent mate, referee helped them through.
Kicking myself. Dont get me wrong I wouldnt be a millionaire but I will have paid for this weekends ale, I just knew it was always going to happen. I should get a betting app on my blower like everyone else in the modern world, Im too old fashioned. Or just old.

I watched the clip and yep that second penalty was very generous but it doesn't give PSG an excuse for their total capitulation.

Last edited:
It certainly was an incredible game. I'm reading all about Barca and the beautiful game etc. but sadly this supposed greatest of all games was decided by cheating...end of. Suarez had already been booked for diving earlier when he got the penalty for the fifth goal...and that dive was just sickening and utterly pathetic. How he continues to get away with it year after year is quite ridiculous....surely referees must be wise to his antics by now. They only have to look at the footage of his histrionics in the previous 800 dives on record.

Pep "If a team can overcome a 4-0 deficit, that team is FC Barcelona"

Pep "My advice to everyone is; don't criticize Barca so much because they can prove everyone wrong"

So.........just the 2 penalties in their hour of need then lol

Having watched the game live, I thought the first penalty was a definite, on replay not so sure but fully understand it being given. The second was the opposite initial instincts are it's Suarez diving no penalty, then the replay shows the defender not even looking at the ball coming over his shoulder and putting his across Suarez, that's a foul so why not a pen, yes he went down easily and was looking for it but the defender gave the impression he was holding him.

Seen far worse given and not given just look at the few games in PL.

The Barca game showed again why I don't give a floating fuck about that competition. Bent as hell. Although PSG seemed to cooperate as best as possible.

Still going to Monaco for the day out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.