Champions League Games 7/8 March

What about

'3 goals from 2 penalties and a free kick that were dives that we certainly never would have been given?'
They still left themselves open to it, retreating to their box from the first minute. I watched the first 15 of both halves and Cavani was their furthest player forward 15 yards inside his own half at times, their successes in the first leg were from pressing Barca and forcing them into mistakes, they're not a park the bus team.

They still left themselves open to it, retreating to their box from the first minute. I watched the first 15 of both halves and Cavani was their furthest player forward 15 yards inside his own half at times, their successes in the first leg were from pressing Barca and forcing them into mistakes, they're not a park the bus team.
They should have just gone there and tried to score goals, they would have got 2 or 3 in all likelihood and gone through. That said, their plan would still have worked if the ref hadn't fallen for Barca's cheating.

They should have just gone there and tried to score goals, they would have got 2 or 3 in all likelihood and gone through. That said, their plan would still have worked if the ref hadn't fallen for Barca's cheating.
I think you have to make allowances for bent refs when playing Barca and keep the ball as far away from your own box as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.