Champions League Games 7/8 March

That barca game stunk of corruption last night 2 pens and not even 1 was an actual pen and the challenge on di maria when clean thro was a defo pen for me but not given. The sooner the breakaway the better for me.

The two pens are dodgy as sin but you can't blame the ref for the O.G. or Neymar's free kick at the very least.

Or PSG completing a total of 4 passes from the 85th to the 96th minute..

That barca game stunk of corruption last night 2 pens and not even 1 was an actual pen and the challenge on di maria when clean thro was a defo pen for me but not given. The sooner the breakaway the better for me.
The first penalty is stonewall.

The second was a clear dive.

I agree it was a foul on Di Maria. He was pulled back. Mascherano admitted it should have been a penalty.

Didn't watch the game but I bet PsG went to defend the 4-0 didn't they? That's always a stupid way to play, inviting the opposition to score. Psg should've just played the same style which brought them them the 4-0 win in the first leg.

PSG's strategy was as dumb as I have ever seen. Barcelona's defenders where playing in Midfield and PSG had no movement in behind. They just passed the ball to their static midfielders who had anywhere from 2-4 players around them and lost the ball. The counter attack was on all night with 1-2 good passes they would have been easier through on goal every time.

The first pen was a joke defwnder slips and player purpusley runs in to him ref doesnt give pen but 5th offical does stinks!!!!

just watched it and you are spot on.

I am expecting PSG to boo the anthem from now on.

totally corrupt.

This is awkward. PSG's players discussing potentially losing the 2nd leg 5-1:-)

The ref gave yellow to Busi for complaining and a yellow to Suarez for a dive earlier, Busi even misses the next game. It's one thing when the ref is having a bad game another when he's favoring. Even Neymar PK was called by the linesman. At home most cases then not team get the better rub of salt due to the crowd noises and general pressure. I believe that is still a form of luck, we kept attacking had almost 80% possession constantly being in their half we were bound to get majority of the calls.
He booked one Barca dive out of about 10 in the match and he booked a player for arguing and you think that shows he wasn't biased? Do me a favour. PSG were poor, Barca did well to put them under immense pressure but without your team blatantly and repeatedly cheating and without the referee favouring you to an outrageous degree, you go out. If only other clubs could rely on stuff like this with the regularity that the select few can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.