Champions League Games 7/8 May

Oh come on. Even with my blue tints on I can't say anything other than this is an incredible performance from the dippers.
Did you not see the last goal(that wasn't "brilliant, Barca switched off) or the one that went right under the keeper... also the fact that Barca are being outrun by journey men all over the pitch, when they should be fresher? I didn't say Liverpool haven't been good but Barca have been poor there's no arguing with that.

Incredible pmsl give over mate. First goal henderson turns in to Messi ffs, any team allowing that deserves to lose. 4th goal they’re all asleep. Barca have handed this tie to them.

It’s still some achievement coming back from 3-0 down against Barca. Have to hand it to the dippers tonight. They will win this now. 18-1 before the game too!

Fabinho has to be the record holder for highest average dives per game over the course of a season, surpassing every player ever to put on a Barca or Rag shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.