Champions League Games 7/8 May

I agree but it won't be presented that way. Can see to the comments now, easy cup draws etc.

It'll be Spurs or Dipper who get all the fanfare.
If we win the treble then genuinely mate WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!

I've long given up on the media giving us credit for anything ever. Revel in the satisfaction that we're fucking mint, cos that's all that matters at the end of the day. Never take this for granted just cos we didn't win it all.

Unbelievable...a week ago it was looking like the perfect final scenario (after we are out) but then Barca played like Huddersfield and tonight Ajax blow a 3 goal lead with a half to play. Inexplicable to be shooting at the end when you have 2 minutes to play and not going to the corner....cost them a place.

Don't like Spurs but really dislike Liverpool so will be hoping they can turn Liverpool over now.

Spurs are probably the lesser of two (quite evil) evils. Probably. I think.

Man united was really special last year...Yes we are a superb team ,but there are no excuses that Tottenham is in the finals before we get there and kicks us out and liverpool does it 2 years in a row,been waiting for that final ever since we started playing in the champions league,but it´s not coming.
Go on I'll answer your bullshit.
Look how we went out in both those years. Its corrupt as fuck.

I'm just gutted that either Tottenham or Liverpool are going to win it.

I'm one of those Manchester City fans' that personally couldn't give a flying fu#k about us winning the C.L.

I know the sheikh really wants us to win it but the premier league and domestic cups for me.

Best case scenario for me this season is domestic treble for us, C.L for the Spuds and Klopp calling it a day at the dipperdrome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.