Champions League Games 8/9 March '22

Disappointing, even when they lose they’ve bloody won.

If they win the quadruple this season I’m done with football.
I know we have high standards but quitting football during our golden age just because the dippers win some trophies here and there is sad for you.
We can still stop them from winning all three of those btw.

What a fucking prick that humphries is,so the new logic is a loss is actually a good thing,by our game tomorrow night it’ll be a loss is actually a win ffs..
That lanky streak of piss is a cock sucker for anything red, and a boring **** too, giddy as fuck when the tramps or the rags are on, in funeral mode when we're on.

These commentators are so see through with their bullshit and one eyed views.

I would like to share your optimism, but Brighton are in dire form currently, I just can't see anything other than a Dipper win.
Agree they’re looking ropey and have done since they sold Burn and Bissouma’s situation. But they’re due a result and Liverpool aren’t the quadruple quality the media are making out. Shut down Alexander Arnold and make him twitch defensively then they’re in with a chance.

Shame he’s still never been dribbled past
seem to recall that stat came out and he promptly hacked Sane down for the pen Mahrez missed.

So given this record, he's also never scored own goals in back-to-back league games where Liverpool also lose and Mane, Salah, Robertson, Arnold and Diaz all get ruled out for the remainder of the season...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.