Champions League Games 8/9 March '22

That lanky streak of piss is a cock sucker for anything red, and a boring **** too, giddy as fuck when the tramps or the rags are on, in funeral mode when we're on.

These commentators are so see through with their bullshit and one eyed views.

Spot on. Was fucking ridiculous last night. When Mane got booked they went as far as accusing the Inter player of diving rather than staying balanced. There was a goalkick to Inter that the dipper fans felt was a corner, and the commentators again jumped on the ref for going against liverpool. Then the replay was shown and it was clearly a goal kick.

The Van Dijk love in was embarrassing. A shit ball through that Martinez gave up on was claimed to be due to him just seeing Van Dijk and deciding he couldn't compete! They were praising him before he did anything at times. Including right near the end when they said he was the man you would want back there, as he panicked and hooked it straight to an Inter player. He is a fraud.

I also like how "on another night they would have had three goals" because they hit the woodwork three times. Maybe they will be playing without a frame to the goal in the future and an extended net.

Inter were so composed at the back but that Liverpool press was yards off what it used to be. It was very easy to get out. It's a shame when they got it forwards they lacked that same composure and decision making.

Just woke up to see that they lost. From what I’ve read on here, the commentary was nauseating. Again, I applaud people here that sit through their matches. I don’t like that type of torture. Wonder if the so called ‘pundits’ will still spin their quadruple articles…oh wait of course they fucking will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.