Champions League Games | GW2 | 1/2 Oct '24

I don’t know. Most of the VAR decisions are very very marginal, so if VAR didn’t exist, we would be none the wiser.
It came in because the football world was sick to fucking death of wrong decisions.

It came in in rugby league (a sport where the ball is in play more than football) in 1996… NINETY SIX! Football was decades late with it.

The bad thing with VAR is that the pool of referees is not of a high enough standard. VAR itself is needed in this sport, but we need better officials.

Interpreted in English to nited nited nited..
Rags of Germany.

Bayern fans have been sound every time we’ve met them to be honest. Sound in Munich, sound in Manchester, mix really well with us. Like most German fans.

The German club I liked most before we played them was Shalke, and they’ve been the only German knobheads really. Spitting and throwing stuff at us at the Etihad and a few Blues got a beating at their place.

Proper letdown Shalke fans.

Last edited:
Kane’s still a dirty Cockney ****, I see.

Chris Sutton
Former Premier League striker on BBC Radio 5 Live at Villa Park

That is an incredible decision not to book Harry Kane. He is piggybacking Morgan Rogers there and eventually brings him down. That is amazing that the referee hasn't given Kane a yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.