Champions League Games | GW2 | 1/2 Oct '24

How does it kill emotion? That was the exact opposite of what you're suggesting. Villa fans went wild, knowing full well var could intervene. He was offside, var did it's job.
It kills spontaneity. There’s always a lingering doubt during most celebrations.

I was convinced Stones’ equaliser against the Tarquins would be chalked off, purely because we are programmed to think that way now.

Their fans ruin it for them as anybody who has had the misfortune to encounter them will testify. If they weren't such cunts most fans would be pleased they're doing well.

Bloody hell he has to cross that.... fucking criminal.
As a side, I have almost zero opinion on them, if anything them doing well is a benefit to us as it'll mean a team I truly dislike miss out because of it yet I can't wish them well because their fans are truly awful. Their fanbase live like 40 years ago was last season and they have without a shadow of a doubt the single worst songbook in football, it's just so dull.

It kills spontaneity. There’s always a lingering doubt during most celebrations.

I was convinced Stones’ equaliser against the Tarquins would be chalked off, purely because we are programmed to think that way now.
Are you not watching? Their fans went batshit mental when it went in. it doesn't kill spontaneity unless it's blatantly obvious it's not going to stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.