Champions League Games | GW2 | 1/2 Oct '24

They are reaching the level intensity they are able to exert on opponents both Liverpool and us were capable of hitting for sustained period of time a few seasons ago. They are just too emotional that will luckily bring them down again.
Helped tonight by some truly dreadful goalkeeping.

They are reaching the level intensity they are able to exert on opponents both Liverpool and us were capable of hitting for sustained period of time a few seasons ago. They are just too emotional that will luckily bring them down again.
We can but hope that emotion gets the better of them. I loathe the Dippers, they have refs in their pocket, but at least the games were nail biting, fast, entertaining, controversial and a proper rivalry between the teams. This lot are a shower of cheating, time wasting thugs with racist ' comedian' fans and senior politicos who are regularly on the take. Can't abide them and their shyster of a manager.

Arsenal's 2nd from a set piece. No surprise you may think but it was the absolute worst free kick I've seen Saka take and somehow the entire PSG defence let the slow moving ball drift through their legs and into the net. Donnarumma was literally 20 centimetres away from the slow moving cross and still let it in. An absolute horror show.
I am sick of them scoring from set pieces taking the benefit of the ex City set piece coach * not that we have ever been brilliant at them during the last 8 years....

I am sick of them scoring from set pieces taking the benefit of the ex City set piece coach * not that we have ever been brilliant at them during the last 8 years....
Trust me this goal wasn't anything the set piece coaches would be proud of. Shocking defending and keeping. PSG are basically French Rags if that helps get across their level of competence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.