Champions League Games | Quarter-Finals | 9/10/16/17 April '24

He is a talent, no debating that.

But this is actually why I don’t think Rico Lewis gets the credit he deserves.

From his senior debut he looked experienced beyond his years. Not perfect, but not overawed or impetuous.

He has been reliably cool under pressure and always available to receive the ball and help with progression.

To do that in arguably the best side in the world, in the best leagues on the world, for the most demanding manager in the world, in one of the most vital roles of that manager’s system, deserves much higher plaudits.
Good post.

Rico is top draw, He has never ever looked out of place in this City side neither has he struggled against opposition in the Premier League.

The biggest compliment you can give him is he is always available for the ball whether that's at right back, holding midfield or further up playing between the lines, He's always available to receive the ball.

I'll never forget his performance away at Chelsea when we won 1-0 Mahrez winner, He came on as a substitute and changed the game, Literally dictated the game!

I think the same can be said for Oscar Bobb which is fantastic, He deserves to be playing with this squad of players he's more than good enough to be called upon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.