Champions League Games | Quarter-Finals | 9/10/16/17 April '24

Griezmann is excellent

I would love him in our team if he was a bit younger

Almost 2 years after Yamal did for Barca. Yamal is probably the biggest young talent in the world if you have watched him play for Barca. Absolutely incredible. Haven't seen anything like that since Messi.
I think you missed the point of the question.

I.e. Rico Lewis never looked inexperienced when he debuted around the same age as Yamal now, in a better team, in a better league, for a more demanding manager, in a far more demanding role (especially in Pep’s system).

By the way, I watch a lot Barca (and La Liga generally), and have since I was very young as a half-Spaniard splitting time between Manchester and Zaragoza.

Lewandowski is an 80 year old experienced striker.

Erling still a kid who had a phenomenal season last year and thinks he's failing by only scoring 20 goals this season so far.
He would get a lot more goals to his game if he massively improved his hold up play though. On a couple of occasions yesterday the ball was played up to him. If he did what Lewendowski does for Barcelona and fends off the defender on his back, by using his stengt, it would create more opportunities for him to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.