Champions League Games | Quarter-Finals | 9/10/16/17 April '24

“We’ve got our competition back, because last season felt a bit flat… Might have had something to do with City winning it.” — Jamie Carragher

Micah just laughs like an idiot.

What exactly does he do as a club ambassador?
That scruffy twat is hurting because he knows we've flicked the switch, fuckin screechy arse gobshite.

What utter crap Carragher talks. Incredible that no-one calls him out on it (I expect nothing of Micah).
What annoys me about it is that there are a lot of new—particularly American fans—who are just starting to watch the CL via Paramount+ that will just take whatever he is saying (whether he tries to play it off as a joke or not) as reflective of reality.

And I genuinely think some of the stuff he and a few others say to demean and/or diminish the club’s accomplishments are designed for that intention.

I know many on here don’t care about new fans, as they tend to be bandwagoners, but their perception now impacts future perception and can taint the wider fan recollection (as memories are always revisionist).

“We’ve got our competition back, because last season felt a bit flat… Might have had something to do with City winning it.” — Jamie Carragher

Micah just laughs like an idiot.

What exactly does he do as a club ambassador?
Should've just responded by saying that his beloved dippers not being in the competition is why it's exciting, is that too much to ask ? fuck all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.