Champions League Games | Quarterfinals | 11/12 April '23

Vinicius should be booked there if it’s not a penalty. Really winds me up - there’s no advantage to Chelsea there and he’s cheated.

Same thing with Gakpo against us recently.

Imagine Haaland with that space in behind that Felix just had? We’d be 1-0 up already
Was literally saying “Imagine if either of Haaland or Alvarez were on the end of that pass” to my son.

He doesn’t really understand what I am saying yet, but hopefully Haaland will still be with us in three years so he can have some memory of his greatness at City.

Meh. Tap in merchant. All he does is score goals.

;-)
A Littlewoods fan at work accused him of being exactly that.

I ignored him, but I wish I’d had the presence of mind to reply, "At least he scores, which is more than can be said of Núñez".

But I didn’t.

Vinicius should be booked there if it’s not a penalty. Really winds me up - there’s no advantage to Chelsea there and he’s cheated.

Same thing with Gakpo against us recently.

he didnt cheat, it wasnt a foul but the chelsea player did stand on his foot after playing the ball.
it would have hurt

A Littlewoods fan at work accused him of being exactly that.

I ignored him, but I wish I’d had the presence of mind to reply, "At least he scores, which is more than can be said of Núñez".

But I didn’t.
Yeah but nunez was got on a free and will be better in the long run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.