Champions League Games | Quarterfinals | 11/12 April '23

Glenda going on about Réal Madrid keeping their wingers very wide, as if it’s a completely new concept.

Raheem, Leroy, Bernardo, Riyad, Phil and Jack all say, "Hi".
Go easy on him, the concept has only really been around since the 1920s.

Brahim dizzying up Napoli. Will be interesting to see if Milan can land him permanently

I genuinely believe, with no arrogance, that they are all considerably inferior to this City team this year. We are the ones no-one wants to get.

I think the standard of teams around Europe is very poor at the moment. I think they've gotten lazy.

Real are 15 points behind a shite Barca side that got dumped out of the CL group stage. They don't even have a proper LB, the side is carried by the same names it was carried by 7,8, 9 years ago, and they're good, but they're not great. They don't need to be.

Bayern are a complete mess and have been since Flick's one season. Klopp's Dortmund would be 20 points ahead of them, but the current edition has resigned itself to always finishing 2nd.

Napoli are a great underdog, but they're just that.

PSG...no more needed.

European football should be getting dominated by the English sides right now, but Liverpool and Spurs just shit the bed.

Truthfully we should have won a couple of CL's by now - we really should have won last year, and the year before, and 2019 too, but I think if we finally get over the hump we might win a handful in the next few years/decade.

I wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle and Brighton get the CL they go on deep runs with Arsenal straight away. I just don't see the standard as anything like when we showed up in 2011.

Joao Felix is nowhere near world class, he’s the typical decent player you would see at teams like Valencia or Marseille

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.