Champions League Games | Quarterfinals | 11/12 April '23

Glenda going on about Réal Madrid keeping their wingers very wide, as if it’s a completely new concept.

Raheem, Leroy, Bernardo, Riyad, Phil and Jack all say, "Hi".
In his day the wingers used to stand right by whichever post was nearest the pub for halftime.

Wasn't Chilwell's fault tbf, Cucurella so bad there.

If Chelsea keep this to 1-0 it's the right call but don't think they will so he probably should have just let Rodrygo shoot.
Still cant understand why were in for him. Its pretty worrying someone in our org thought it was a good move.

I think the standard of teams around Europe is very poor at the moment. I think they've gotten lazy.

Real are 15 points behind a shite Barca side that got dumped out of the CL group stage. They don't even have a proper LB, the side is carried by the same names it was carried by 7,8, 9 years ago, and they're good, but they're not great.

Bayern are a complete mess, Klopp's Dortmund would be 20 points ahead of them, but the current edition has resigned itself to always finishing 2nd.

Napoli are a great underdog, but they're just that.

PSG...no more needed.

European football should be getting dominated by the English sides right now, but Liverpool and Spurs just shit the bed.

Truthfully we should have won a couple of CL's by now, but I think if we finally get over the hump we might win a handful in the next few years/decade.

With the exception of Napoli, these are sides that have been winning their league ten, twenty, thirty years more or less in a row. Can't possibly be good for guarding against complacency. Our problem till now has literally been one of not believing in ourselves enough. From what I saw last night, I suspect that may be over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.