Champions League Games | Quarterfinals | 11/12 April '23

Don't write off chelsea just yet. Just seen their lineup and that's the exact lineup in the exact formation I said a few weeks ago has the potential to be a very very good side if they can get it on the pitch. If they play well that chelsea side is vastly more capable than the shit we've witnessed so far this season.

Wouldn't go as far as to say I expect it but an upset would not surprise me here.

I know football throws up numerous amounts of strange results, But no part of me can see Lampard being able to overcome Ancelotti tactically over two legs.

Chelsea are in horrific form, Only one winner tonight.

Chelsea strikers wouldn't hit a cows ass with a banjo.

Bt really do wank themselves silly over Madrid.
I hate them, and their Franco past. The Spanish rags, who feel like they can do what they want. To be fair though, when you hear it read out (14 times winners), it's some achievement. However they've achieved it, by fair means or foul. Twice as many as the next best (AC Milan)

That Chelsea teamsheet is ridiculously strong if they ever click
Funny old world football, I think the exact opposite of this! :)

I was looking at the line up thinking "That's a piss poor Chelsea side". No goals around the starting 11.

Kepa and Koulibaly are shocking, Thiago Silva is 38, Chilwell is a crock, Kante is finished.

Personally I think they need to spend another £700m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.