Champions League Games | Quarterfinals | 11/12 April '23

Absolutely nothing to fear from madrid watching that. I said after the draw was made, I would be more confident against madrid than bayern and im only more confident of that now. Distinctly average against a not great chelsea side. Got the job done though I suppose.

Funny isn't it.

We lose 2 nil to Bayern last night and I wonder if they'd say we're still in a good position to go through...
Rhetorical.

You and i both Know we would be getting slaughtered.

Most expensive assembled Squad on the verge of going out etc etc.

Chelsea who spent 1 Billion in January seen as plucky under Dogs and still in with a chance.

Listen to these fuckers at BT polishing this turd.2-0 defeat no away goal seen as a moral victory.

Us it would be seen as an un-mitigating disaster.

Absolutely nothing to fear from madrid watching that. I said after the draw was made, I would be more confident against madrid than bayern and im only more confident of that now. Distinctly average against a not great chelsea side. Got the job done though I suppose.
I said the same thing after Madrid almost bottled a two goal lead against Chelsea last year, Madrid don't need to play well to win in the CL.

They have massive ups and downs. They took Barça apart last week yet they can be very poor like defeats to Sherrif and Leipzig in the group stages.

They seem to play well they have their backs to the wall and need to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.