Champions League Games | Quarterfinals | 11/12 April '23

Was waiting to see the replays…

Yeah, I still think Kepa should have saved that.

But it’s Kepa, so not surprised it went in.
It's Kepa, if you hit the ball straight at him, centre mass, from a yard away he'd bend time and space to move, defying the laws of physics and concede a goal.

In last seasons infamous semi, we went ahead in the tie by two goals on five occasions. Five fucking occasions. Those cunts went ahead in the tie by one goal once. we let them off the hook five times.
if we get through and play them, I really hope we have learned our lesson.

Madrid have been in first gear most of the game. They'll smash Chelsea 3 or 4 nil in the second leg. If we get past Bayern, Madrid will be incredibly difficult to beat.
Those fuckers in Madrid have ridden their luck against us one time too many.

I feel like we are coming of age this season,much wiser,more street smart, the naivety gone.

As the other Poster "Trev" said it is weird. I also am feeling more confident far too early to feel comfortable with it.I dont see Chelsea or Madrid knocking us out.I have not felt this confident in any previous Champions League campaign.

If i am being totally honest,already i am thinking Munch away will be the toughest test possibly even including the final.

I am not being arrogant.I just feel we are much better,much wiser than what there is left to beat.

This Season feels like it might be the one.

In last seasons infamous semi, we went ahead in the tie by two goals on five occasions. Five fucking occasions. Those cunts went ahead in the tie by one goal once. we let them off the hook five times.
if we get through and play them, I really hope we have learned our lesson.
Actually four but same thing, fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.