Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

Tbf this is a very average Dortmund team rn after all they've been rocked by injury
I agree but Bellingham doesn't even seem to be good at the basics and not a great work rate in the game either. Just seems to wander around without affecting the game much.

The less the other 3 English clubs are involved in champions league is good for us as every time we play an English club in Europe we lose ..

Agreed.

- Liverpool look like they're out, I don't think even they can fluke that one.
- Chelsea are a pain to play against, we should beat them though, I'd have us 60/40 against them but we'd be 80/20 against Dortmund.
- Same with Spurs, we'd have to batter them at home because we wouldn't win away, 60/40 to go through. 80/20 if we faced Milan.

Find the BT commentary remarkable in comparison to the negative shite we get," Chelsea so unlucky" "events conspiring against Chelsea" no chance those type of comments are made when we are on BT Sport.
Like all of the British media they are praying we will f*ck up against Leipzig next week so they can give Pep both barrels and taunt him about him Champs league failures , imagine if we did a Premier league & Champs league double it would have the boiling piss overflowing ,there would be more accusations , investigations it would be glorious to see the f*ckers squirm.

Based solely on 45 mins, bellingham is definitely not a player to control and dictate. Hes less disciplined than foden in midfield. Clearly a better player than this showing but miles off it and not helping his team here

Reminds me of Pogba but with more workrate to be fair.
At the same age, Deli Alli scored 18 Premier League goals from midfield that season. Forget what Alli has become, he’s a joke now, but I think I was more impressed with Alli at Bellingham’s age than I am Bellingham.

I watch him like a hawk when he’s on a game I’m watching and I’m yet to be impressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.