Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

Chelsea deserved to win that, despite getting two dodgy match winning calls. Dortmund were dire, Bellingham bang average; no way is he £120m player. Not at Foden’s level, or Jack’s.

Benfica and Chelsea into the quarter-finals.

Wide open for us this competition.

Obviously have to do our job against Leipzig but no reason we can't win it this year.
Rinse and repeat mate there’s been previous seasons where we have said this and look what happened,I just think we don’t get that rub of the green or luck in games or we are up against uefa and their refs ..

They no longer have the 2021 N'golo Kante.
When they first won the champions league they had a poor domestic season by there standards and won it and they didn't have kante then, but I know what you mean. Still there another one of them sneaky teams in this competition I'd like to avoid if we get through.

Benfica and Chelsea through to the quarter-finals.

Obviously have to do our job against Leipzig but no reason we can't win it this year.
It’d be ironic if after several years of being the best team in Europe but not winning it, we were finally to win it in a season when we’re demonstrably not the best team in Europe.

All things being equal I’d sooner win the FA Cup

BT have sucked Chelseas cock all night.
Didn't think either side were anything special.
Wank penalty and got lucky with the retake.
Chilwell was a **** all night.
They can shove their blow up cups right up their arse and fuckoff.

Benfica and Chelsea through to the quarter-finals.

Unless we draw a far inferior English and go out..... again

How do you get that from this tie? Enzo has had a pretty meh performance on this game, but he was Chelsea's best player on the first leg, while Bellingham has been pretty much a non-factor in both games.
Seen the last few league games and he’s not been good at all. Maybe needs time to settle in during a tough time for Chelsea. Certainly not setting the world alight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.