Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

Chelsea didnt show anything tonight that we should be worried about , they look disjointed and would be quite happy to draw them in the quarter finals if we get past Leipzig , Napoli are the dark horses and Real just tend to ride their luck every season and lastly Bayern are not the team that usually dominates the Bundesliga but they will have enough to beat PSG.

We are not at the level we produced over the last couple of seasons but you dont have to play well in every game to win a cup , you need a good draw and the luck to go with you in the one-off games.
The best team doesnt always win a cup and the Champs league is the prime example , hopefully our avearge season form wise by our standards will be enough this time , i will take a dead lucky Champs league win , its long overdue.
Put men deep behind the ball & played on the break -Peps kryptonite

I can, I want to avoid them we have a terrible record against English teams in this competition.
Two out of the three losses though were directly attributable to appalling / corrupt officiating.

And that’s not me talking with blue tinted glasses on, it’s an undeniable fact

Joke competition, no more indicative of a team’s quality than the league cup.

So if Chelsea, 10th in the PL 29 pts behind the leaders, go through are they amongst the best 8 teams in Europe ?

So is the team that wins it the best team in Europe ?

No to both questions. Prioritise the league. Still hope we get the bit of luck needed to win this or the equally important FA cup as well but in the grand scheme of things winning this is unimportant.

Are Morocco the 4th best team in the World ? World Cup must be a joke as well.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.