Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

PSG have been shockingly bad, Bayern haven’t had to do a great deal and it’s so easy for them. Mbappe is a passenger yet again in a big game and Messi strolling around like he’s just won the World Cup.

I think that’s because of them facing no opposition in the French league that have any power within the UEFA ranks. We’ve got the likes of Liverpool and United who do have influence.
Lol, PSG owner Khelaifi is on the UEFA Executive Committee after being Championed by Agneli, re-elected until 2024, our influence doesn’t stretch that wide. French clubs wouldn’t dare cross him.

Sane has wasted 4 chances since he's come on, no wonder he started on the bench.

Lol, PSG owner Khelaifi is on the UEFA Executive Committee after being Championed by Agneli, re-elected until 2024, our influence doesn’t stretch that wide. French clubs wouldn’t dare cross him.

Can’t we get someone on that committee as well? Maybe Kyle in and get him to have a few beers and do a bit of dancing.

Watching Bayern, I'm sure that end to the right (as on tv) looks great with all those flags before the match but, if behind them, you'd be more than a bit pissed off with them waving and blocking your view the whole game!
Also, I notice that each end has pitch-side fencing and very tall netting, is this a thing in Germany and/or Europe? I must have been watching many games without due care and attention...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.