Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

After this spurs are gonna go into the wilderness for a few years I reckon. I don’t see them getting top 4 and they’re likely gonna lose Kane.
They’re going to build a Go Karting Track though, what more do you want from your Football Club?

Bayern strolled past PSG here. Their depth is immense, they've brought on gnabry, sane, mane and cancelo tonight, we have nowhere near that quality on our bench and I'm not sure anybody else does either. hard to see past them.
They have depth, but they are not a great team. In Paros, they scored the only chance they had, while Paris (once Mbappe got in) could have scored at least 2. Today, Vitinha had a goal with no goalie, Messi had a super clear chance, Hakimi, Mbappe and Ramos x2. They could've easily scored at least 3 times today (and twice before Bayern scpred the 1st).

Bayern and Napoli look like the form teams.

Napoli could end up winning a League and CL double.

We're not great. Nor are Bayern or Real. Chelsea are crap despite the win yesterday.

This could definitely be a Porto 2003 type year. Milan, Benfica, Napoli, Porto/Inter. I think Napoli are the obvious stand out among them.

Could also be us if we wake up.

Leao reminds me of a lankier version of Adama Traore. Physically a bit of a freak but generally lacking in end product.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.