Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

Naughtly little nudge that, no intention to play the ball, i'd want a penalty for that.
I don't understand how it's not a penalty? The co-commentator said 'It was a push in the back, enough to put him off, but not enough to give a penalty!' Does that make sense? Not to me it doesn't!

Doesn't matter which team or club he plays for. Once again, Raz showing that when he has very little time, and trusts to his instincts, he is a fine finisher. And the more time he has to think about it, the less certain he is about what to do. It is, I fear, something, that he'll never play himself out of. Not at this stage. It's really part of his temperament.

Bellingham been poor in tight spaces so far.
I’m yet to be impressed with him against any half decent midfield I’ve seen him play against. Don’t get the hype around the lad at all.

Thought the lad from Leeds was more impressive in midfield for USA in England’s Group game at the WC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.