Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

Re: Other Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday

I know valencia are down to ten men,but swansea have been playing well recently,how the fcuk the rags beat them 1.4 is baffling...

Re: The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 3.

THFC6061 said:
A5337_zps721fbe45.jpg

Spurs Subs: Friedel (GK), Vertonghen, Paulinho, Eriksen, Townsend, Soldado, Kane

That's a pretty strong Spurs line-up tonight.

Tromso looks better

mancitymick said:
THFC6061 said:
A5337_zps721fbe45.jpg

Spurs Subs: Friedel (GK), Vertonghen, Paulinho, Eriksen, Townsend, Soldado, Kane

That's a pretty strong Spurs line-up tonight.

Tromso looks better

i agree, i'd rather have tromso's team.

Wish they wouldn't have Gerry Francis on sky sports commentating. Don't know why but he makes me feel ill every time I see him. Must be the mullet.

sam-caddick said:
Napoli make their ground one almighty intimidating place to play, I don't think many teams , even the top ones, will come away with a win.

The way the fans sing along to the CL anthem is unreal, the deafening sound of whistling whenever the opposition has possession, not forgetting the smoke ridden pitch from the flares at the start of the game. It really is something to behold!

I have a feeling Napoli will win every home game, they have beaten the toughest team already so maybe they can, if they do that they only need a draw away from home to get 10 points which usually see's you through.

This, its a very intimidating area in general which experiences social difficulties from the rest of Italy, the football club brings the city together enormously.

Strong first half performance from Spurs, who are comfortably ahead 2-0 against Tromso.

Jermain Defoe with a brace and assists from Lamela & Holtby.

THFC6061 said:
Strong first half performance from Spurs, who are comfortably ahead 2-0 against Tromso.

Jermain Defoe with a brace and assists from Lamela & Holtby.

You're playing a team who is at 2-3 points away from relegation places in their country..fuck off gtfo

Lots of empty seats at white hart lane. I don't blame them I really couldn't be arsed getting stuck in London traffic getting out of there on a school day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.