Is it being streamed at all?

Super David Silva 21 said:
strongbowholic said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Celtic youth play Barca youth at 2pm

Only occurred to me that we may see Denis Suarez
Is it being streamed at all?

says there are 3 streams apparently.
Ooo! Might have a wee butchers if I can get away with it.

looking forward to arsenal v napoli.

napoli have been my italian team ever since we played them in the cl but i have a feeling the way arsenal are playing at them moment i think they may win it.

imagine arsenal topping the group they are in? what an achievement that would be, it may even give them momentum in the title race :(

sam-caddick said:
looking forward to arsenal v napoli.

napoli have been my italian team ever since we played them in the cl but i have a feeling the way arsenal are playing at them moment i think they may win it.

imagine arsenal topping the group they are in? what an achievement that would be, it may even give them momentum in the title race :(

Arsenal may well win the group to be honest, but don't worry about momentum in the title race, they will look good circa March time and be on the brink of a few trophies then one week in April it will all fall apart as it always does and they will scrape 4th, but fail to win a trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.