Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

Re: Other Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday

BayernMan said:
Poor showing from Neverkusen and Juve i expected a pot more from them....
3 of scum goals TOTALLY preventable
If we defend like that against the vermin I´ll put my foot though whoevers telly I happen to be watching it on
Fookin shrek wankfest underway - please nail the fooker City - it´s about time
He lost it on the interview when asked if he wanted to leave - what a vile , contemptable excuse of human life that fooker is

I really wanted Leverkusen to get a point from United..Madrid were very good against Galatasaray but I still think they will suffer against the big teams. Juventus drawing in Denmark is something I didn't expect to be honest. Great point for the Danes.

Oh and most importantly - Yaya's goal..unbelievable. I can watch it over and over!

LoveCity said:
AntiUnited said:
United will get dicked

You don't half jinx United games by predicting they'll lose all the time.

Lucky for United it seems though, that Lars Bender wasn't fit enough to start the game and Castro was also injured for Leverkusen. I haven't watched the game but those two are hugely important players for Leverkusen.

Real Madrid beating Galatasaray 6-1 at Galatasaray's ground is hugely impressive. Everyone you'd expect to win did except Juventus.
Bender did well when he came on, but they were pretty ordinary

Big game tonight Marseille v Arsenal

Could do with Marseille winning as we don't want Arsenal's confidence going up any further and if their CL group qualification gets tough, they may lose something from their League games

LoveCity said:
AntiUnited said:
United will get dicked

You don't half jinx United games by predicting they'll lose all the time.

Lucky for United it seems though, that Lars Bender wasn't fit enough to start the game and Castro was also injured for Leverkusen. I haven't watched the game but those two are hugely important players for Leverkusen.

Real Madrid beating Galatasaray 6-1 at Galatasaray's ground is hugely impressive. Everyone you'd expect to win did except Juventus.

I Know :<<. But i cant help it they are so mediocre it hurts ;S. They get away with so much shit all the time. they should have had 2 reds 1 for petulance and the other for studs up. also the first goal was such a joke. i just really cant stand them :<<<<

Leverkusen seriously need to get a new GK by the looks of it.
Should have saved 3 of the 4, if not all of them.

First one was offside too.

Mrmcfc said:
Leverkusen seriously need to get a new GK by the looks of it.
Should have saved 3 of the 4, if not all of them.

First one was offside too.
Leno was off yesterday also he was caught in the Neverkusen curse. Most BuLi games(especially vs Bayern) he plays like he has an "S" on his chest :p

I'll be focusing on Napoli vs Dortmund tonight. Should be a great game.

I am watching chelsea v Basal,no mata again and torres is not even in the squad

AntiUnited said:
thenabster said:
I'll be focusing on Napoli vs Dortmund tonight. Should be a great game.

It's going to be mental both sets of crazy fans lol. not to mention top top squads on hot form

ahaha yeah yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.