Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

Re: Other Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday

karen7 said:
jose is looking rough these days

Did he not have a little outburst in a presser the other day or was I imagining that?

Dortmund keeper sent off for handling outside the area
Klopp sent off earlier
Hummels injured with a sore arse

Milan have regressed again this year, Allegri (like all Milan coaches) has no control on who comes in but they've bought wrong imo. I know Boateng was injured a lot and struggled with form, but he's quality. Robinho should've gone (they tried to get rid, i know) and they desperately needed a strong centreback.

adrianr said:
karen7 said:
jose is looking rough these days

Did he not have a little outburst in a presser the other day or was I imagining that?

Dont know,i cant stand the bloke,if his lips move i switch over,so glad he didnt come to us

Milan isn't worse then last season. Kaka is a much superior player to Boateng, especially in the role they were playing Boateng. Missing SES, Montolivo and Kaka appears to be hurting their creativity and pace quite a bit here.

Napoli vs Dortmund is a crazy game!

Watching the Napoli match. Napoli pretty much good for the lead. Higuain had a couple of good chances. Converted one of them. Dortmund manager really went berserk, had to be sent off. Dortmund also had a few half chances. Reus wasted three free kicks, should really let someone else take the next one. GK had to go. Handled outside the area. Clear red

Blimey Ruud is not impressed by this Chelsea side at all ishe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.