Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

RyanP3609 said:
Fucked off with Balo... his extra time penno has cost me 577 in an acca! Why couldn't he miss a second on the bounce the twat!
Fcuking hell mate,thats a right kick in the balls how many teams did you do.....

RyanP3609 said:
Fucked off with Balo... his extra time penno has cost me 577 in an acca! Why couldn't he miss a second on the bounce the twat!
Unlucky about that, but good bet on Milan not losing.

On the Balotelli front takes a lot of mental strength to take the last minute penalty after missing against Napoli. Milan are going to struggle to hold on to him especially if they miss out on the CL. His loyalty may well be tested.

deano ou812 said:
RyanP3609 said:
Fcuking hell mate,thats a right kick in the balls how many teams did you do.....

I had a fiver on every champs league game on tonight so 7 games was it? Wasn't going to touch the Ajax game but then thought looking at AC's recent league form Ajax at home should edge it. Thought I'd manage to win a last gasp one too with Ajax's 90th min goal only for them to concede the pen! Anyone know if it was a pen or was it a soft one?

RyanP3609 said:
deano ou812 said:
RyanP3609 said:

I had a fiver on every champs league game on tonight so 7 games was it? Wasn't going to touch the Ajax game but then thought looking at AC's recent league form Ajax at home should edge it. Thought I'd manage to win a last gasp one too with Ajax's 90th min goal only for them to concede the pen! Anyone know if it was a pen or was it a soft one?
Soft does not describe it. Probably for the best if you don't see it. Scandalous decision. It was a stonewall freekick to Ajax.

RyanP3609 said:
deano ou812 said:
RyanP3609 said:

You REALLY don't want to know!

RyanP3609 said:
deano ou812 said:
RyanP3609 said:

Makes it hard enough to take that it was an equaliser in added on time,but it was never a pen how the ref gave that i will never know,mario had his arms round the defender then dragged him down....

ban-mcfc said:
afhald said:
ban-mcfc said:
oh fucking deary me...

BVhLeWsIIAEF1IW.jpg
which team supporters?

napoli.
Attacked a pie n mash shop near the Emirates called Piebury Corner and attacked customers with belt buckles and smashed the place up, shithouses wouldnt attack a pub with proper fans in though, wankers

Wasn't it the Ajax home game when Balotelli was denied a nailed on penalty last season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.