Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

RyanP3609 said:
Fucked off with Balo... his extra time penno has cost me 577 in an acca! Why couldn't he miss a second on the bounce the twat!

Cost me as well although not as much as that. 157 quid to be exact 10 treble on ajax ,athletico,and arsenal. I'm glad mario doesn't play for us anymore. That penalty decision was as bad as it gets.

supercrystal7 said:
RyanP3609 said:
deano ou812 said:
Fcuking hell mate,thats a right kick in the balls how many teams did you do.....

I had a fiver on every champs league game on tonight so 7 games was it? Wasn't going to touch the Ajax game but then thought looking at AC's recent league form Ajax at home should edge it. Thought I'd manage to win a last gasp one too with Ajax's 90th min goal only for them to concede the pen! Anyone know if it was a pen or was it a soft one?
Soft does not describe it. Probably for the best if you don't see it. Scandalous decision. It was a stonewall freekick to Ajax.

I thought that live, and on 2nd viewing.

It was only the 3rd time I saw it that I noticed that in fact the Ajax player pulled Balotelli's shirt, before Balotelli did anything to the Ajax player. Definite penalty.

Cheers for the reply lads.. still proper gutted by it. I think it's more to do with the fact an ex-City player had a hand. Didn't know it was Balo who won the pen too! Might have to watch it tomorrow after the game if I can find it.

blue underpants said:
ban-mcfc said:
afhald said:
which team supporters?

napoli.
Attacked a pie n mash shop near the Emirates called Piebury Corner and attacked customers with belt buckles and smashed the place up, shithouses wouldnt attack a pub with proper fans in though, wankers

Saw this bloke in Naples a couple of years ago! Well, I might be mistaken, as there were a few thousand of them looking pretty similar.

Nice place! Shame about a lot of the thugs who inhabit it!

RyanP3609 said:
Cheers for the reply lads.. still proper gutted by it. I think it's more to do with the fact an ex-City player had a hand. Didn't know it was Balo who won the pen too! Might have to watch it tomorrow after the game if I can find it.
Was a shocking decision.
But in fairness to balo, he didn't even appeal for it.

Imo the ref was looking for a reason after not giving a blatant hand ball earlier on.

Plzen tried to attack but CSKA is clearly stronger 3-1 to them. Also a stupid amateur mistake by Plzen, dont think they can get 1 point in this group.

What makes it hard as Bayern, CSKA, City basically all will have 6 points against them.

CSKA-City will be the real deal, if we lose that next time we are in trouble if we cant get anything vs Bayern.

Mancini is beating Juventus 1-0 away at Juevntus. The forum will go crazy if Mancini wins at Juventus and we lose at home to Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.